Forex Trading Sessions
Trading forex is a promising profit. But you must know when to trade forex. The forex market is moving or opens 24 hours a day for 5 working days. But that does not mean the forex market is always active throughout the day.
You can make money as the market moves up, and you can even make money as the market moves down. However, you will have a very difficult time making money when the market is not moving at all.
This article will help you determine when the best time to trade. Before looking at the best time to trade, we should see what the 24-hour price movement in the forex world is.
The forex market can be divided into four major trading sessions: Sydney, Tokyo, London, and New York trading sessions.
Summer (around April – October)
The opening and closing times are based on local working hours, ie following Western Indonesia Time.
This time varies during October and April as some countries move to/from daylight savings time (DST). Days in each month within a country also vary, may switch to/from DST.
You can see that between every forex trading session, there is a period of time where two sessions are opened at the same time.
So this is the busiest during the trading day because there is more volume when two markets open at the same time.
- Forex Market Hours Forex Market Time Converter
- Forex Trading Sessions Market24hclockcom
- Live Forex Trading Sessions Forexcom
- Forex Market Hours
- Live Forex Trading Sessions And Webinars Fx Trading
- The Forex Trading Sessions
- Trading Session Indicator For Mt4 2019 Edition
- Forex Trading Sessions Fx Brains
- Forex Trading Sessions Babypipscom
- The Forex 3session System Investopediacom