Continued from the discussion of active market sessions and the Tokyo market. now we will discuss a little about the European market. European markets account for at least 36% of the total one-day trade. The European market is a market that is considered very crowded and has very high volatility. Because in this session banks in the European region and world traders have started transaction activities.
Regarding the European market or London market
- Because the London session has overlapping time with other markets. This session has become very crowded, resulting in very high liquidity.
- Range of price movements to be very high (Volatile)
- Trend who becomes the majority will continue until the trading session in the New York market later.
- When during the day Volatility will decrease with the afternoon hours to rest. And wait for the American session to open.
- Some important news in the Eurozone will also greatly affect price movements.
- In the European session all pairs became very attractive to trade because of the height of trade. But the most stringent remains in the Major Pair pairs. Such as EUR / USD, GBP / USD, USD / JPY and GBP / JPY. Both cross pairs like EUR / JPY and GBP / JPY are also very popular in this trading session.
- European Stock Markets Cnnmoney
- Markets Indexes Bonds Forex Key Commodities Etfs
- Camden Market Eat Drink Shop Dance In London
- Fonts Graphics Themes And More Creative Market
- Europe Markets Cnbccom
- List Of Markets In London Wikipedia
- Market Summary Europe Stock Market Overview Marketwatch
- Hvs 2018 European Hotel Valuation Index
- The Best Christmas Markets In Europe The Telegraph
- Europe Middle East Markets Marketwatch